Dragged to Hell Volume 34 is the second part of my series celebrating the music of Baltimore.
The first was rock, this is beats. Hip hop, electronic tunes, synthpop; if it is beat driven and from the city, it was featured.
This musical journey starts in the Baltimore club, and ends with some classics by some of the city’s top musicians. 17 tracks, 58 minutes.
Photo of Rapdragons (from ScapeScape 2013) by me
The fifteenth edition of Dragged to Hell is full of dark, noisy, and oftentimes beautiful music that I have been listening to lately. Most of the mix features newer tunes, but I did throw in a few classics as well. 17 tracks, 57 minutes.
1. BLVCK CEILING – LINDA IS A PARTY GIRL
2. cloud becomes your hand – lord looks good
3. Moon Mirror – Cold
4.Starfoxxx – #GIRLS
5. Chiffon – Alpha Spit
6. Shadowrunners – Megazord
7. Horse Head – ‘We Can Win’
8. ▲NDRΛS – 1000 Knives
9. Xyloid – Space
10. Mater Suspiria Vision – Paracusia
11. TALK ALL NIGHT – Surveillance
12. Andrea – Your Morning (Sun Glitters Remix)
13. Lil B – Vampires
14. Yung Lean – Gatorade [Prod. Yung Gud]
15. Raindeer – Monster
16. Noah23 – Coming Home
17. D/SIR – Nemesis
Photo by Jessica Remington and edited by me